Main Scale/UPS £23,720 – £39,406, permanent, full-time
We have an exciting opportunity to appoint a KS1/KS2 Teacher from September 2019. The Parkland Federation is a team of hardworking and committed staff who work tirelessly to create the right environment for all children to learn through quality first teaching and a broad and balanced Curriculum. If you think that you will complement our existing team, we would love to hear from you!
The Parkland Federation is a Swale Academy School. Swale Academies Trust is one of the leading Multi-Academy Trusts in the south east with a highly effective record in school improvement. We are currently looking for outstanding teachers to join us as we grow. Swale Academies Trust consists of a group of fifteen primary and secondary schools based in Kent and East Sussex. We have a very strong track record in school improvement and are looking for dynamic people who want to transform children’s lives in some of the most challenging educational contexts in the region.
If you can demonstrate the following then we’d be delighted to hear from you:
- Innovative and stimulating classroom practice
- High expectations of children’s ability and achievement
- Excellent behaviour management
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to teamwork in supporting school improvement
- Outstanding knowledge of the KS1/KS2 Curriculum
- The ability to ensure all pupils achieve their true potential through appropriate differentiation and challenge
- The ability to lead and manage an area of the curriculum
- A commitment to supporting Senior Leaders in driving the school forward
Informal visits to the school are very much welcome. Please contact our Office Manager, Mrs Dawn Berhane for an appointment to visit the school.
Applications should be submitted by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Tuesday 26th March 2019 at midday
Interviews: Thursday 4th April 2019